HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Indeed, it is now 2011 !!
The actual day of the new year was nothing special at all this year, compared to last year's. What was last year's? Well on New Years Eve, my bestfriend and I were in a log cabin up in the mountains toasting apple cider while the adults drank wine. On the actual day, we went snow boarding and I was on a slope coming down as I thought and planned how my year would be like. This year, I had work and my beloved was feeling sick, so it was event-less. Then in the early morning, my sister was passed out at his friend's bed -_- and on the actual morning, it was raining and we got hungry so we ate dumplings. MEH. I am now looking forward to January 1st 2012. Maybe it'll get better by then.

BOO 2011.

LOL my first post, and I already complained about what was wrong with my New Year's day experience. BAADD!

1 comments:

aimeealistair said...

LOL! fail. hahaha. the dumplings are the saddest part. LOL

Post a Comment

Back to Top