0

My Speshulll Person

The person that started out as my coworker became my boyfriend and eventually turned into my bestfriend. We have had numerous fights and madness because of some wrong-doing he's done, or just something I didn't like or thought appropriate. I have attempted to break our relationship, and each time we keep getting stronger--passion, as well as ties. Its truly amazing to have someone like this, who never gives up on you because that person knows that you aren't ready or don't want to give up on them. I just hope and wish I remember this same admiration about our relationship when the going gets tough because thats when i become ready to hand over the relationship. I really, really admire this man. I also hope he will stick around so that someday, I can look him in the eye to say how deeply I have fallen for him and to keep falling for him forever, without any doubts. Most definitely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top